My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, June 16, 2008

Reachin REM?

Did you know that 2 hours and 15 minutes is NOT enough sleep to sustain one's sanity? Let me enlighten you. Last nights late night shopping spree started b/c I had to send a white tshirt with cherub 2 to school for his tshirt signing.

So, off to target and then on to Barnes and Noble (can't just go to one store). By the time I got home and worked on my report cards it was well into the middle of the night. So here is why I only had 2 hrs 15 minutes sleep:

1)report cards
2)cherub 2 came down with a fever
3)cherub 2 had TWO accidents
4)cherub 1 had an accident

So 3:15am I finally fall into oblivian to be awoken by an alarm at 5:30am. 135 minutes...not even enough time to reach REM!

No comments: