My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Take Two


Bedtime: Take One
Ahhh, the time-bedtime, the place-boys room, the mood-relaxing. We are reading our brand new Biscuit book, we are all in our happy place.

Action:
Cherub 2: Ewww, mom you smell bad.
Me: What? Where?
Cherub 2: Everywhere.
Cherub 3: (Leans in, takes a wiff.) You smell old.

Bedtime: Take Two
We have finished reading. I am holding it together after the smelly, old person comments. Cherubs are tucked in, snug as a bug in the rug.

Action:
Cherub 3: Mom, I feel different.
Me: What feels different.
Cherub 3: I think I want Daddy.
Me: Me too buddy. Me too.

No comments: