My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, June 16, 2008

Yup, I failed.

This post solidifies the fact that I am straight out with sick kids, work and a hectic schedule. Poor hubby. He received some very nice (and timely) cards from the kids and I today, but presents, notsomuch.

He was fine with this until I wrapped the present for my dad. I assured him that Big Sis did the shopping this year,hence dad did not receive just a card. As for fil, it was hubby's turn to shop. Hence, no gift was given.

While shopping at Target & Barnes and Noble tonight (getting things for cherub's and school) I picked up a few must haves for hubby. I presented them at 10pm-straight out of the bags.

Please know...even though I screwed up this year... hubby KNOWS I love him. He is a wonderful hubby and dad. As my card says, 'I love our life together'. As he would respond, GAG!

No comments: