My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, June 29, 2008

If not one, then the other!

Holy Jamoly. I haven't written in SO long. So many stories since mid-June not sure which ones to share. Since I am coming off of a girl's weekend for Big Sis's bday and I am a little tired, I will share a quick one.

Cherub 3 asked what MILs daddy's name was. We told him Vavoo (stands for grandfather in Portuguese). All excited as if making a huge connection to something he already knows, his response was, "Oooooo, Chinese!" We all collapsed in giggles. It was definitely an ese. Chinese, Portuguese, they sound the same, right?

No comments: