My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Searching for the Prize

I generally watch tv as I do my work. Which of course means that everything takes me twice as long. Backoff though, it is the only outlet I have. Seriously.

So tonight, while watching Samantha Who, the heartbroken Samantha was drinking way too much wine with her friends and her mom, singing "I will survive" after her first post-amnesia breakup. (I know, real-lifers, way too familiar huh? Just need the old rabbit and a six pack of Keystone light to make it complete.)

Snap back to story. Anyway, Samantha's mom offers everyone more wine and says to her friend "You know you don't have to finish each bottle. It's not like there's a prize at the bottom or anything!"

All these years of searching for the prize, only to find out there never was one! Now what will we all use as justification to have the last drop?

No comments: