My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

NME

So, I'm back. I did lose 3 more pounds. However, it took me 3 weeks since 2 of those my back was out. Just for the record, I know I said no more excuses (NME) but seriously folks, I couldn't move so exercise didn't happen. Not an excuse, just a reality.

Drip, drip (aka my physical therapist) had me doing some exercises. 'See if you can lift your right foot, now your left. Can you do both together.' That is so sad!

Per doc, 3-4 months before I can run again. How about bending with no pain. Any ETA on that?

No comments: