My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, January 4, 2008

Plot Talk

Catching up with a dear friend today, we'll call him J.D., shared how his holiday was filled with lots o plot talk. Ya know the discussion. Your parents get to a certain age and they start planning for the everlasting vacation. To lighten his load, I shared my plot talk with him. When my parents sat me down years ago to discuss how they had bought their plots to ease our future stress, my mother was all upset because she couldn't get the pretty plot on the hill, under a nice tree. Tramatized by the conversation about plots and death, all I could muster was ummm, you will be dead, what do you care if the plot is on a hill or not? She wanted sisters and I to be able to sit on a bench under the tree to visit with her. Leave it to my mom to want the Talbots of all plots. Don't worry mom, we will visit whether you are in the Target plot or the Talbots plot (or anywhere in the middle).

No comments: