My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, January 28, 2008

Just Junk

The Minimalist:
Finally, I wake up feeling somewhat normal. Doc says it will be a while before I am actually truly normal, but I will take waking up in minimal amounts of pain over tons of pain anyday. Yipee.

The Bus Biter:
Cherub 2 was bit in the finger on the bus today by a little boy. I am not happy. Calling the school in the am. This is the second little boy that has hurt him in a physical way. I worry.

Shop smart, not.
Cherub 1 can't stand tights. Every week for dance class we both practically cry after our fight about the fact that she is supposed to wear them. I bought her the million dollar jazz pants from the dance co b/c I am sick of the tears. Yup, as my real life friends will confirm, I am not the bargain shopper. I paid way too much at the dance studio to avoid taking my 3 cranky kids to Walmart on a weekday (when they are tired). In my opinion, it was worth every penny. MIL would be disappointed I didn't look for the bargain.

Cherub 3 was getting changed for bed tonight when he asked 'Can you believe I can BUTTON? I am only four and I can button.' So cute!

I am literally falling asleep while typing so I must go to bed. Zzz's.

No comments: