My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, January 4, 2008

Not So Much to Ask

A mere week away from teaching full time, just waiting for teacher-now's baby to make his grand entrance. I am sort of on call like a Doc. I am officially supposed to start working on the 14th, baby or no baby. I am really hoping she holds off b/c I just found out cherub 1 has a school play, during the day of course, on the 11th (my bday). She really wants me to go and already told her teacher that 'Mommy might not be able to come.' Just a dash of guilt. So of course I want it all! Is it so much to ask that the birth of now-teacher's baby work around my life. Problem? As MIL consistently (jokingly?) reminds me, I do like it to be all about me. :o) Technically, I think that is all about cherub 1 though, right?

No comments: