My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

If Looks Could Kill

I'd be dead about 300 times today. Sassy, cherub 1 is on a rampage today. First she turned on the drama this morning about her play costume and how it wasn't 'right'. Hubby couldn't handle the, I quote, "emotional crap" so he left for work and left me with to deal. After a full 45 minutes of tears, ranting and raving, we of course missed the bus. Again.

Trying to have a better after school experience, we headed out for some snow fun in the sun. It is like 50 degrees out and awesome. As the cherubs giggled and sledded down Nana & Pop's hill, life was back to normal. Short lived though. Cherub 2 started not feeling well. He stopped sledding and I decided that we should head home. I politely asked cherub 1 to grab his sled for him. She threw a complete hissy fit and 1 hour later (now punished and in her room) keeps coming out and yelling at me and then glaring at me. I am officially my mother because I said, 'just wait till your father gets home'. Yup, Super Nanny needs to stop by for a visit b/c we could use a little help.

Anyways, maybe I am a cat b/c her dirty looks do kill and I must be on my 5th life or so. I hope I don't run out of lives before she is a teenager.

No comments: