My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, January 21, 2008

Hobbling down the runaway...




Ok, back to work tomorrow. I will be sporting all the latest fashion accessories.

1) Baby Got Back. Custom fit back brace with a sticky out thing in the buttocks area.

2) Pulley cart. Milk crate, on a fancy wheelie thing, straight out of the fashion industry for those that can't lift anything.

3) Multiple ice packs that can crack open and get cold instantaneously, without a moments notice. They are a beautiful blue color to go with my eyes. Baby got back. Again.

4) Motrin and Tylenol. Why is it that NO ONE in the medical field was willing to give me any REAL drugs? I had three kids and received a gift of percocets each time. This hurt MORE than all three labor and deliveries... and nothing.

5) New flat shoes. Can't where any of my startinganewjobawesomehealsorclogs anymore. You would all be soooo excited. I found adorable nine west flats for $11 each. That's right girls, $22 for two pairs.

6) My mother's cane for balance. We thought this was less scary than the walker.

7) An index card in my pocket with the number 911 on it. Just in case.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a safe, uneventful day at school today!

Sarahviz said...

I can't wait to hear how you first day "back" goes. Heh heh. Get it...BACK???