My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Quick Recap

TEACHING:
I am bone tired but... I LOVED IT! Great first day.

I had forgotten the most important thing about teaching, don't forget to go potty on your break (what break?). At 1:30 my co-teacher watched my class for 2 minutes. I realized I hadn't gone potty since 5:30am!

CHERUBS:
What is it about the middle of the night? I have always referred to our night activities as night olympics. Usually, up many times for many reasons or no reason at all (dreams, accidents, sickness, sleepwalking, crying out). So this one is new. I finally fall asleep at 12:30am, cherub 2 wakes up screaming at 4:30am. 'Mom, Mom, Mom, my pillow fell!'. I wanted to scream back 'pick it up then!'. Instead, I went in and tucked him back into the top bunk, with pillow, snug as a bug in a rug. Kiss on cheek. Sweet dreams. Back to bed.

All cherubs faired well with the new routine.

MILESTONES:
Cherub 2 can spell our last name!
Cherub 3 can button a shirt!
Big doin's around here...

Too tired to go on...tune in later.

1 comment:

Sarahviz said...

Had to check in to see how it went! Glad you had a good first day!