My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Don't be shy, tell us how you really feel!

Cherub 1's New Year's Resolution:

And I quote, "This year I will try to eat more fruit because I don't eat enough fruit. I don't want to eat fruit but I'm going to eat fruit."

2 comments:

Paul said...

I think I kind of hear the seeds (so to speak) of a growing discontent with this resolution...
paul martin

Kris said...

Does fruit dipped in chocolate count????