My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, January 20, 2008

R Rated- Motto for the Week

R Rated Warning: Sexual Content

All I asked of my friends while I was laid up was that they send me funny stuff on email to keep me sane. Bikini Babe sent me this...my motto for the week.

"Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants."

Pretty appropriate and hilarious for this week! Thanks M!

PS- Generally my blog is PG but this one had to be shared!

No comments: