My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our Family Rock


Dear Daddy,

I can't be with you while you are recovering from your heart attack (thanks to my back), but my heart is with you. I am SO grateful that you are ok. The doctors say you will be home in time for the Patriots tomorrow. I am counting on hobbling over to welcome you home. The family compound isn't the same without you. You are our rock.

I Love You,
Your Cherub 2

No comments: