My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trumped

I was giddy. Hubby asked me to go golfing today while the kids were in school. A long lunch hour for him. An afternoon without chores for me. A chance to reconnect for both of us.

He broke our date. That is right. His cousin called to go golfing with him. He trumped me. I get it cause he hasn't seen him in weeks but hey, would he drop anyone for a better offer? That is the question I asked him. He of course apologized. Bla. Bla.

He asked me to hire a sitter so we can go out tomorrow night. He is definitely feeling guilty b/c he even offered to go furniture shopping. I guess I will be over it quickly when I am sitting on my new family room furniture. :o)

No comments: