My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sickness

Thankful
I am thankful for my gentlemen of a hubby that drove me to the doctor's office Friday because I was so feverish and dizzy I would have crashed myself. Thank you for caring for me.

The Ramifications
So I pretty much fell into a throat infection, fever filled coma for 2 1/2 days. That is right. Thur-Sat in bed. Very ill. I am back in action, barely. Digging through the mess of mommy being sick. You know what that means. Laundry piles, cleaning, all the stuff no-one did while I was lying in bed dying. Leads me to weird thoughts like, what would everything be like if god-forbid something actually happened to me?

Should We Wait
How long do you wait in your doctor's office for an appointment? I wait on the average of an hour to an hour and 15 minutes. Hmmm. My FIL will not wait. He has made it clear to his doctor that his time is just as valuable and you know what? They take him. On time. Every time. Or he walks out. I get the occasional emergency but hello people, call it what it is, overbooking. Just like the airlines. They all overbook and hope no-one gets ticked off. Do you wait?

No comments: