My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

it all depends on the list

sunday
We were supposed to go to the grocery store Sunday. Too much going on. Not to worry, Mom and Dad gave us a roll of TP (member they live next door). Monday's the day.

monday
Nope, Monday I worked. McEDee's for dinner (zip it-I can't be June Cleaver everyday). No worries. Tuesday is a 1/2 day of school so no early am lunch making necessary. Tuesday it will be.

tuesday
Sorry, cherub 2 sick. No store for you. We can live without....errrrrr. Put on the breaks.

IT IS NOT OK. We are having a chocolate jimmie shortage. My new kick, WW (weight watcher) icecream. ONLY TWO points at a wack. Top with chocolate jimmies and it feels real!

Yup, priorities once again in place. Who cares if the kids can wipe properly or eat a healthy sandwich. I need to drown my day in pretend icecream and jimmies. Fever or no fever, we are hitting the store tomorrow.

No comments: