My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That voice in your head...what's it saying?

Do you ever talk to yourself? You know like be your own coach in your head. For instance, when hubby tells me he is going golfing again (and again). I mutter in my own head, "traveling doesn't count for time away, it is his fun time, I have to be nice, be a good wife, say great!, don't make a face while saying great".

I know. I have issues.

No comments: