My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Let me tell you about my...

Dear BIL,

I can't say 'remodel', that is your line. However, we are about to get windows (thankfully since ours are rotting from the outside in). So I know I owe you this conversation...

Let me tell you about my...windows!

See, you're not bored yet right? (BIL is afraid he is boring people. Trust me! You are not. We love hearing about good things like...remodels.)

Love,
SIL

No comments: