My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Night Olympics

Ok, I know I just posted the Ps and Qs, but I swear, I am not lying. Cherub 1 just wondered out of her room (hooray that she didn't have an accident) and I helped her into the bathroom. She usually just takes care of business and gets back into bed.

Hubby just came up from the cave (office in basement) with her. He helps her to bed and comes out and told me she just wondered down and walked right by him. Kept on going.

So, now you know why we call it the night olympics in our home. Last night two cherubs had accidents. Switching sheets, pjs, beds. Tonight we are obviously getting an early start.

No comments: