My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wish Granted

I was soooooo thankful that my wish came true. Moms all over the eastern seaboard were cursing me b/c of my wish for a snow day, but I have to say "thanks" to whoever upstairs granted it. Cherub 3 was sick so the snowday saved me from calling in to work. Let's hope that he is ok in the am!

So the day, despite ill child, was great. We all enjoyed just being lazy in pjs and being together. We played lots of games in the am, playdough, drawing, reading, writing stories, etc. They did their usual fighting but overall...awesome! I feel like we all appreciate each other so much more.

I still have working mom guilt big-time but I think it is good for them to see that I am their mom (first and always) but also more.

No comments: