My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

True Confessions

So, it is still true, night olympics happens generally every night in my house. Someone is either pee'ing their bed, having a nightmare, or simply climbing into bed with me. So, yes, much of my sleep deprivation is caused by my loving cherubs.

But, I must confess. My love for trashy tv, a.k.a. Sex in the City reruns accompanied with a simply titled bad-for-me-snack surrounded by peace and quiet, is the other cause of my droopy eyes (and droopy but). Why is it that I can't force myself to shut the dumb tv off, even though I already know that Carrie is going to cheat on Aiden with Big?

So, it is 12:18am, hubby is traveling, I have already changed one set of wet sheets and watched two reruns. Off to bed. Tired but satisfied.

No comments: