My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Abracadabra

The cherubs were soooooo good at the eye doctor (yesterday) and my work (today) that I offered to buy them a little treat at Target today. Cherub 2 picked a box filled with magic tricks. He is hysterical. After performing every trick with his fancy abracadabra wand dance, he proceeds to tell everyone how it is done. We tried to tell him to keep his tricks secret but he wants nothing to do with that advice. Cherub 3 tried the tricks and each time he waves the wand he says 'wooooosh'! So darn cute!! Cherub 1 can actually read the manual so she was helping them learn how to do everything. The audience, Nana, Pops, baby Sis and I, were giggling the whole time. They were just tooooo cute!

No comments: