My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mom's Tool Belt: plausible excuses, napkins, tylenol, and a videocamera.

A Plausible Excuse
Cherub 1 said to me yesterday, "Mom, how come you didn't take me to church yesterday?" BUSTED. I rattle off excuses, all of which she and I know are lame, why we didn't go. (My real answer should have been b/c I am lazy.) She followed them by asking, "Can you take me next week?" My humbled response, "Sure, honey."

A Napkin
Cherub 2 laughed SOOOOOOO hard at dinner tonight that his drink flew out his mouth and nose!!!! This put us all into hysterics. We made a BIG scene at our local pizza joint!

Some Tylenol
During a 'NICE' game of duck, duck, goose yesterday, cherub 3 pretty much SLAMMED cherub 1's head down to the ground during his duck,duck,duck movements. Icurumba (sp). We can't even play d,d,g normally. All last night and all today, cherub 1 complained of a headache. Ugghhh.

A Videocamera
Today, during cherub 3's nap, cherub's 1 & 2 had a ball in all the mud, puddles and remnants of snow. Both of them went through 2 pairs of snowpants and boots they were so wet and yucky! Man, did they have a ball. Despite the fact that we have many sleds, they were zooming down the snowbanks on large folded boxes. This was pretty funny to watch. I wish I captured them on video. It is so rare that ms. oil and mr. water play in harmony without killing each other that I want to replay their many, many giggles from those 2 1/2 hours. I will have to store them in my memory bank. :o)

No comments: