My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Knee Deep in Love


Just finished preparing an adorable writing lesson for tomorrow, but I am literally knee deep in hearts! My students are learning how to use quotation marks properly. I just cut out and labeled tons of paper conversation hearts with 'appropriate' phrases. Yup, left out 'hot stuff' and 'kiss me'. They will write a candy heart story uses the phrases in quotations. FUN!!!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

What you didn't like the hearts that say "Text Me"