My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Can't Ketchup.


At the dinner table tonight, right after we said grace, cherub 3 exclaimed, "Mum, when you speed up at the end, I can't catch up. Can you go slower?" I was in a goofy mood, handed him the ketchup and said, "Here is the ketchup, now you can catch up." He stopped in his tracks and made a face. He said (patiently), "No, mum, when you do this (makes the sign of the cross) at the end, you go to fast, I can't catch up." "Have some ketchup, that will help you catch up." He made a face. This exchange went on a few more times until hubby and I were chuckling (I know at his expense...we are rotten). His faces were just so cute when he was perplexed. I just wanted him to keep doing it. He knew the difference and somewhat knew what I was doing but he just couldn't put it into words.

1 comment:

melissious said...

Totally going to do that if I ever get the chance. Anything to repay a little of the torture.