My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Whodes Dis?

We got two calls today. The caller ID said JAMAICA. The woman, speaking broken English kept saying 'I pregnant wid your husband'. So, naturally on the third call, I hand him the phone so he can deal with the crazy person, knowing full well he had never been to Jamaica. The woman says 'whodes dis'. 'Um, you called me, who is this', hubby asks. 'Whodes, dis, is dis extension 116?'. We assume she was trying to scam us for money. Barking up the wrong tree there.

So, we looked up the phone number and this is what we found. Apparantly these people are scammin people in the US. Here is a website with all the 876 area code scams...

http://800notes.com/Area-Code.aspx/1-876

No comments: