My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Poopville

Gee, I thought when we graduated from diapers we were home free. Notsomuch. It is not what you are thinking. It is not my kids. It is like being one with the animals around here.

The Wild Jungle
As we all know, I am the only one that cleans the bird's cage (member Cherub 1's beloved bird?). If it wasn't for me the thing would live amoung its own filth. Of course, I don't let it. I just cleaned the bird cage two days ago. Last night, walking by it I notice poop on my wall. Only two little specks but hello? On the wall? Scrub, scrub, scrub.

The Housetrained
Today it was raining. Hence I didn't get outside with my pooperscooper to clean up the dog doodoo. Cherub 2 came flying from the bus stop, right into the poop, right into the family room. Rug ruined. Scrub, scrub, scrub. Call rug cleaning company because I am sorry, the rug cleaners don't work.

So, officially we are de-sanitized but it all feels grody. I'm done being the Mayor of Poopville. I would like to offically bequeath my crown to hubby.

No comments: