My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, October 4, 2008

One's a Lonely Number

Cherubs 2 & 3 share a bedroom. At bedtime, I asked cherub 2 to re-quaranteen himself back in my bedroom so that he doesn't give cherub 3 the flu. Cherub 3 burst into tears.

Me: What's wrong buddy?
Cherub 3: He can't sleep in your room.
Me: Oh buddy, I don't want you to get sick. It's ok.
Cherub 3: No it's not, I will be scared and lonely. I NEED COMPANY!
(Re-bursts into tears)

How cute is that! Company!

Me: Guess what. If you don't cry-and you're real brave, you can go watch big-cousin's flag football game tomorrow morning while everyone else is at CCD class.
Cherub 3: (Big smile!) Really! Will he have a helmet on?

I guess he was over needing company. Two minutes later, sound asleep.

No comments: