My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BB2008 Sunday

My wake up call, hubby.

H: What are you doing?
Me: Sleeping.
H: What did you do last night.
Me: Sigh. (Aren't I away? I bed. Sleeping?)

See, the first migration to Myrtle four years ago brought many, many adventures. Free Journey tickets, excessive amounts of shopping, drinks, and cigarettes. Leading to a visit to a not-so-virtuous establishments. So, hubby is always far too curious about our whereabouts. Makin sure we weren't overdoing it at the establishments we visit. I think it is funny. But not first thing in the morning when I PAID to fly far away to sleep.

He was also waking me up b/c he needed an answer NOW about whether or not I wanted to put an offer on the house we were considering. (Just tuning in, foreclosure that is great.) Yup, I want to think about something on my VACATION.

I put it out of my head for a while. We all went to breakfast and enjoyed some yummy food.

50% of us went back to the outlets for more. Not me. I was in the other 50%. We went to the hot tub, pool and took a GLORIOUS 1 1/2 hour walk on the beach. Everyone else came back and joined us. Later. A NAP! On the beach. Best day ever. At the end of the day, after bouncing everything past friends and thinking it all through, I called hubby to tell him, yes. Make an offer on our dream house.

Thanks for (hounding me for a decision) I mean, the distraction hubby, back to BB. Off we went for a grownup dinner. Where we looked like this:



and this:



To a place where the drinks look more like this (rather than our fun buckets):



We were excited to have a fun time, shop a little more (can you believe it?) and head back in time to watch our friends that live on Wisteria Lane and Brothers and Sistas. The perfect day and night.

No comments: