My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, October 31, 2008

Myster Reader


Cherub 2's teacher invited me in to be a mystery reader today. The students know that someone is coming in but do not know who. Dressed in my Halloween flipflops and BOO necklace, I suprised him in class.

As any mom knows, there are not a TON of moments in life when you feel appreciated. When I saw the look of sheer joy and love on cherub 2's face when he realized I was there...my cup runneth over. He gave me a big hug and kiss and told me he was glad I was there to read.

I read The Little Green Witch to them and will always treasure my short visit that resparked something in me to realize that they may (NEVER) not always show it with their (tantrums) actions, but they do love us...those little cherubs!

No comments: