My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And...the list gets longer.

It usually takes years to have a man added to "The List". Here I go...blogging twice in two weeks about my list (of men that would replace hubby gaud forbid something happened to him).

So here are the additives:

Watching Lipstick Jungle tonight...I add...

Robert Buckley aka Kirby (he can make my soup ANY day)
Paul Blackthorne aka Shane (I could listen to that accent ALL night)

The original cast:
Rob Lowe,
Denny,
McDreamy,
Michael Vartan,
Jason Lewis.

No comments: