My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BB2008 Monday

Roomie and I woke up and decided that maybe our bed wasn't so comfortable. We decided that we must have gotten a good night sleep the other two night b/c we were in fact, alcohol induced. :o)

Up, pack, and head to Cracker Barrel for one last breakfast. Yum.

Airport, here we come. So we all agree that I am definitely going to be paying since my suitcase was 47 pounds to begin with and the limit is 50. So when the sweet southern gentlemen on the curb of the airport asked if we wanted to check in outside or inside, I practically YELLED, OUTSIDE! Yes, outside, WITHOUT the scale. He saved my butt.

It was great to go home, see the kids, hubby. It was great to get away. Invigorating, a blast, liberating. We always share our stories, our troubles, our hysterical jokes, our friendship. We had the best of times.

Girls, Charlotte (my new identity) loves ya!

BB2008 (new name credited to random condo woman who offered to take our photo) was the best. Can't wait till next year!

No comments: