My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, October 9, 2008

0 to 60

I have noticed more and more with my kids that the older they get, the fewer moments we have. We were attached by the hip. For years. Sometimes, almost annoyingly so. You know, you can't even go to the ladies room without company. Yet, on the flip side, you could paint, play games, put on plays and do puzzles for hours. Even though some of those hours seemed endless while waiting for hubby to show up at night, the majority of them were good.

Now, I find that before and after school, squeezing between homework and athletics leaves me with a strange feeling. It's almost like...not enough. You get to the point when you pray they are in a sharing type of mood so that you find out a couple of things about their days before they clam up or move to the next adventure.

It's all a right of passage though. The way it should be. It also makes me CHERISH the moments we have.

No comments: