My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who's the crazy lady talking to her ankle?

I have taken to talking to my ankle. I know, it is crazy. The thing is, my ankle has been getting a work out. See, now I have two PT's. A physical therapist for my ankle injury and a personal trainer for my total body makeover. The first PT is training my ankle. The second is training me.

Back to the talking thing.

So with strengthening & balancing workouts coupled with cardio workouts, my ankle is a.little.mad.at.me. So, I keep whispering things like, "you can do it ankle, keep on going, turn to the right, stretch, here's the ice you are begging for".

No, it doesn't answer me back. (I talk to my ankle, I don't hear voices. I am not that crazy. Yet.)

Hopefully, in time, my answer will come with a.great.long.run!

No comments: