My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rules?

Over RLF's house last night we were all swapping stories over drinks. The usual. One of our friends (side note-the NICEST person) told us she gave her hubby rules before they got engaged. She said he couldn't chew tobacco and had to graduate from college. My mouth dropped. Who new you could make rules!

What would your rules be?

Mine would be that 1)chivalry should not die and 2)a little romance should hang around in a marriage every once in a while-even if there are three kids floatin around.

What was the last romantic thing your hubby did for you?

Seriously, friends, I am easy to please. I consider helping me in with the groceries romantic!

No comments: