My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Got Cheese?

Cherub 3 has learned how to whine. He can also turn it on and off in a heartbeat. I was really hoping that he would just skip this phase altogether-being cherub 3 and all. He is almost 6 and it hadn't kicked in yet so you can see how I was optimistic. Today, it was over his waytoosmall Patriots shirt. No, you can't wear it to school with your belly hanging out! This put him into a tizzy filled with whining and Iwantmyshirt tears. Blech.

He needs some cheese to go with his whine. Ughh!

No comments: