My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Are you Robbable?

I know that this is going to sounds stupid but what makes a crook? Why does someone one day just decide, gee, I think I will steal something. I was watching the news (my first mistake) because I needed a distraction from my job applications. Why do some people give themselves the right to steal?

Hubby wanted a big, obnoxious wide screen tv for a really long time. But. He.did.not.steal.one. He waited until there came a time that the money didn't have to go to this or that and finally BOUGHT one. Imagine that.

See, this is why I don't watch the news. Stealing. Murder. Bad stuff. Stuff that when I hear about it, it makes me stress a little. There was a break-in in my town last night. That freaks me out. Although, I am pretty sure the robbers will skip my house though because first, they know there is no money here. Nada. Zilch. Second, it is a certainty that they would probably trip on a pile of toys, jackets, sports equipment, or clothes (basically insert pile of something here) as soon as they walked in. The callosal noise of this trip would give them away. Lastly, our watch dog (sleeping, actually) will definitely scare them away. Not. Actually, she would just be one more thing to trip the robbers because she is so deaf now she wouldn't get out of the way if they were walking in.

So, off goes the news. Next time I need a break from my applications, I will find something else to do.

No comments: