My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Takin' a Break


Dear World,

I have to take a break. I don't know how you all stay awake all day. Usually I do but today, notsomuch. See, I worked very hard at Kindergarten today. I did math today. I learned to read words like eight, nine, and ten today. I also played outside in the fresh air at recess. While waiting for my soup to cook at lunchtime, I was frustrated that my craft wasn't working so I crumbled it up and disappeared upstairs to have myself a good old fashioned tantrum. To be honest, I didn't last long. This is how mommy found me. All snuggled up.

Love,
Too pooped to woop, cherub 3

No comments: