My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, April 10, 2009

A New Start

I have officially made the choice-to live healthier, be there for my kids, live longer. Got myself a personal trainer. I am going on Monday to start the process, get on a 12 week plan. A plan to change my life. Forever. My personal trainer is my friend. However, she told me...I will learn to hate her. Hmmm.

I am a little nervous to share with her my *ahem* B.I.G. measurements. She told me to "let it go, let it go". I also have to take a 'before' picture. Again she told me to "let it go, let it go". I told her I could take the picture under one condition, I was wearing a t-shirt. No, biggest loser, take a picture in your sports bra for me. Thankyouverymuch.

So, diet changes. Ok.
Excercise. Bring it on.
Cut down on beer/wine. Ummm?

I already found my area of weakness and I haven't even started.

No comments: