My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pay it Forward

I went to the store to run a quick errand today and their was an older woman wondering the parking lot, clearly lost. I watched a bunch of people look at her, watch her and keep on going. I carefully approached her, another woman joined me, to see if we could help. She, near tears, explained that she couldn't remember where she parked.

I found her car for her, the other woman drove her to it, but we both feared that she wouldn't be alright to find her way home. She admitted that she recently had recovered from a stroke. She insisted she was fine...and went on her way. Scary, how the mind works, and then doesn't work. I know someday it could be me (feels like me already sometimes-wink).

Life is short. Pay it forward.

No comments: