My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What field are you on?

Today is my day to be a floater sub at work. In other words, I 'float' from classroom to classroom, as needed, to cover meetings that the teachers have. During downtown today, I covered in the front office. Now, I NEVER blog much about work but I have to say that something happened today that made me feel MUCH better as a mom.

Approximately 11 items (homework folders, gym sneakers, snacks, water bottles, etc, etc, etc) were dropped off within the first 45 minutes of the day today. I felt on a more level playing field as I realized that I am not the only one that has forgotten to send the gym sneakers or whatever on the correct day.

Maybe that playing field is low, slummy mummy playing field, but hey, at least I am not alone.

No comments: