My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, January 15, 2009

At least they didn't steal the jewels..

Drive around the parking lot. No space.
Hubby: Maybe it's a sign?
Me: What, you don't want to go through with it?
H: Do you?
Me: Do you? Do you have an opinion or not. You never tell me what you want?
H: B/C if I do it and you change your mind, you'll never forgive me.

Park, walk in, hubby, cherub 3 & myself.
Check in, pay co-pay. Start walking down the hall.
H:Are you ok?
Me: (Burst into tears. Right in the hall of the Lahey. Right in front of cherub 3.)
A private, yet notsoprivate discussion ensues about what to do.
Me: Isn't this a discussion we should have had at home?

A nurse from down the hall starts calling hubby's name, "Hubby? Hubby? Hubby?"
A second, emotional, notsoprivate discussion ensues in mid-hallway. Finally, we determine we are OLD and we have THREE wonderful busy children that are OLD so we should STOP having kids.

Hubby goes. I stay. Silently struggling to play tic-tac-toe with cherub 3 and silently struggling with the question, do we want more kids?

5 minutes later, Hubby came out:
Me: Oh, thank God.
Hubby: I took one look at that white table and the knife and said to the nurse, "I just left my wife in tears. We don't know if we are sure. Do you think I should do it?" I am PRETTY SURE the nurse DIDN'T have the answer.

Rescheduled for (the second time) for March:
Hubby: Why couldn't you have cried before he payed the copay?
Me: (Unlady like response given.)

While walking to the car:
Me: Are you ok?
Hubby: (with a big smile on his face) Yup, my jewels are intact.

1 comment:

Sarahviz said...

You guys? ARE CRAZY!