My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Coolest Gift Eva


For Xmas, hubby surprised me with the coolest gift eva. Seriously, it was thoughtful, original and way cool. I have been blogging since late fall 2006. I always tell him that someday, when I am gone, he has to make sure that the cherubs get a printout of the blog so they can have their own record of our crazy life.

He published my blog into a hard copy book!

The book includes my profile, all posts and the images that were posted as well. It is awesome! He said that every year we will publish a new hard copy book from Jan-Dec.

So I can stop beating myself up about baby books and photo albums. This is way better. Now they will have the pics, the crazy stories and a little piece of my crazy perspective. (Pretty cool..I am officially an author!)

No comments: