My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Contagious?

I am not sure if adult A.D.D. is contagious. Hubby has clearly been on the A.D.D. spectrum for some time now. Cherub 2 definitely is as well. Cherub 1 has a touch of it. Lately though, add me to the mix.

Most recent scenario:
Mid email to someone. Realize I didn't do the dishes from lunch. Get up. Go to sink. Decide I am hungry. Eat a clementine. (Forget dishes.) See laundry hall out of corner of eye. (Previously forgotten to switch laundry.) Get to laundry hall and see the box that is half unpacked from this morning. (I wonder when I forgot I was doing that?) Switch laundry. Get a drink. See 'inbox'. Refile some paperwork. Realize I forget to finish my email. Sit down. Realize I didn't finish unpacking. Get idea for blog about A.D.D.. Blog.

Notice: Never finished email, filing, unpacking or dishes. Intervention needed.

No comments: