My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

All Sorts of Forts...

BOX FORTS
Three huge boxes...what more do you need?

First we decorate the inside of our houses. I am all excited, thinking we are going to finish and then attach them! What fun.


Then they starting poking holes with a vengence...what was I thinking? Daydream of cute little normal forts-crushed.



Later, we use flashlights to see the "stars" through the roof of our box homes. Ok, back to normal, no strange poking or craziness. Creativity back!


I think we have been through all the normal (and not normal) uses for the boxes today. Off to find our snow pants. Time to built a fort OUTSIDE!!

SNOW FORTS
The boys & I had a blast making our big square snow fort!




This is cherub 1, sulking on our great big rock. What's to sulk about? I tried for 1/12 hrs to get her to smile. I finally gave up and let her sulk. She was "bored"!


Warming up with hot cocoa after. I declared that my cocoa tasted just perfect! Cherub 3 answered it was "almost perfect hot cocoa"! Ok. We'll take almost. :o)

No comments: