My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kiss the Bride


Just when you are worn down, just when you think you can't repeat one more thing, just when you wish they would listen the FIRST time~just once, they say the CUTEST thing and all the frustration melts instantly away.

After the NEVERENDING bedtime routine of reminders (and threats) to stay on track and do what we have to do (shower, pjs, potty, teeth, etc), hubby came home from TX in the middle of it. He gave me a big hug & kiss in front of cherub 2 and told him, "I miss mommy when I am away." Cherub 2 responded:

"I like it when you guys kiss. You are in llllooooovvvve. KISS THE BRIDE!"

We all giggled. Ahh, goodnight on a good note.

No comments: