My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, May 15, 2009

All CRACKED up.

Dear Cherub 2,

Before I tell you this short and sweet story you need to know that on many separate occasions I have had MANY adults tell me the same thing, "No matter what mood I am in, if cherub 2 comes to visit me, I can't help but be happy. He makes me laugh. He is SO funny!" You definitely bring sunshine and humor into people's lives. So, having said that...

If you are reading this someday, you have dug right into our books of blogs. When you get to this story, please know that your 1st grade teacher LOVES you and thinks you are hysterical. I think she is really going to miss you next year. She'll miss your sweet side, your empathetic nature, AND, your class clown antics, colorful stories, silly faces, zest for fun. She is (on the sly) always updating Daddy & I with the story or joke of the week. This is your conversation with her yesterday:

Cherub 2: Mrs. Teacher, I think my weiner broke.
Mrs. Teacher: (Stifling surprise and laughter) Why do you think that?
Cherub 2: Because I heard it crack.

She had no response, too shocked to answer I guess. Later she did send me an email posing the thought, "I wonder how loud the crack was?"

Keep your sense of humor my little buddy. It will serve you well in life! (We are all still laughing!)
Love,
Mommy

No comments: