My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Poor Neglected Blog

Dear Blog,

I am sorry I haven't written. The keyboard has been still. It is just that for some reason I have been scatter-brained. So much has happened this past week, yet I can't seem to find the motivation to write. To share. To record. Please forgive!

MB

PS- Now my RLF's are laughing b/c the 'sorry girl' just apologized to HER BLOG. Maybe I have finally lost it.

1 comment:

Sarahviz said...

Seriously. I was totally laughing.